Click here if you forgot your password.

Night of Terror, Night of Horror

Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

2/155
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Friday 17/02/2012, 10:45

Okay lets make rich players get richer , lets support the awful market tactics that occur and screw the game for the less wealthy
3/155
(UP) El Pres - Hero English
Friday 17/02/2012, 10:45

Her again.
4/155
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 17/02/2012, 10:48

Dudley Ld is a welcome site... for those that don't own this card you should definately pick it up one of the few usable lds
5/155
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 17/02/2012, 10:49

Really thawinner, whining already? This is Dudley's 3rd time round, and im sure quite a few people have him already. So why not spruce up the missions a bit?
6/155
KuroYaou - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/02/2012, 10:51

Oh great...Magenta is the 1st mission
7/155
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:02

The cards that you need are common so they shouldn't be too expensive. Im actually happy Sargh is one because hes a good card but his price never reflected this lol.
8/155
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:07

This is how I like my missions. Not vague and hardly related to the team, but using named characters that aren't too expensive or hard to get in a pack of cards.
I already got my Dudley the first time around, but I think I'll try again.
9/155
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:16

Okay from the little i know ld's cant be won second time , instead you get some credits.
The players who do not own him and wish to , cant because the characters included in the missions will be overpriced in the market disencouraging average ranked players who cant afford the new prices

so why bother making such difficult missions for a character that most players have , when Sylvia Ld 's missions where able to be completed in a single day

thats my complain , i think i represent many of the players thats why i replied
10/155
Awesoe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 17/02/2012, 11:18

Like how they kind of re-did the missions from when he was first released, changed the characters tho.

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals