I've finally made some updates done to the "My Urban Rivals" fan site (http://urban-rivals.me). Let me know what you think.
* Updated the look and feel of the site
* Deck builder preview shows you which cards you're missing
* See what formats decks are valid for (i.e. T1, T2, and ELO)
* Shorter "share this deck" links in deck builder (old links still work)
Coming Very Soon:
* Searchable deck list that can be filtered to suit your needs
* Mission database and check-list
Current Site Features (for those of you don't know about the site):
* Search card database by any feature (name, clan, power, damage, level, ability, bonus, price, etc.)
* Sort card lists by potential profit/loss if sold at current market value
* Graphs of character price history over time
* See your recent trades for each character as well as profit/loss
* Deck builder to help you plan decks for various formats whether or not you own all of the cards.
* Securely link this site to your official Urban Rivals account
* Live player information for registered users (e.g. clintz balance, level, etc)
* Import your collection from the official site to easily see what cards you have, and which ones you're missing.
* Set decks on this site as your current in-game deck if you own all the cards.
Thanks for the reminder about searching for copy and heal. I've added them as searchable. I made Copy a prefix in case they add copy ability or something later on. I'll also look into searching by price and release date.
I may make the card filter collapsed by default so it takes up less room, and only show when you click to expand it or when you have filters applied. Thoughts?
I really like how your site lets me sort the cards according to release date and while only showing ones I don't have. It lets me quickly see which new bloods I still need to get and view all their prices at once.
Yeah same here but i bet its amazing
and maybe an idea for the website would be to add a card idea to the bottom of every clan page so that the creator of U.R can see it and probably get a good idea from what the players want