Something about elo..

Something about elo..
Monday 16/04/2012, 20:12
3M Allex - Senior Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
20 messages
Something about elo..
3M Allex - Senior - 3LO MA$T3RRomână - Monday 16/04/2012, 20:12

I still trying to understand how random in elo is working ??
how everytime i have a clan like GHEIST or Roots , i fight against of course , Skeelz or other GHEIST/sackrohm and night ?? after i change my deck with Junkz or Montana etc , i fight with santinel , or Uppers ..

it is because everybody changes his deck in the same time ????
of course i trully belive that is not the reason..

so...CAN anyone tell me , how it's work ???

best regards,
Allex
« Previous12Next »

2/20
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 17/04/2012, 23:40

The computer will randomly select opponents who have -50 and +150 points compaired to you. It won't pair you due to decks.

It can sometimes seem like it is though as you remember more the times when you go against decks you don't like, then decks which you don't minds so it can seem like your only playing thoses decks when actually you arn't.
3/20
3M Allex - Senior - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Tuesday 17/04/2012, 23:43

To many answers , please stop !
4/20
Wednesday 18/04/2012, 08:22

It is not a psihycal thing in this situation..because if i change my deck now , the situation mention up is activate , after 2 fights , i change ,and again it is the same thing
5/20
Wednesday 18/04/2012, 16:39

The computer won't perpously put GHEIST against Skeelz. Though there is probally a few more Skeelz decks then normal because levetionn is unbanned so GHEIST is being used.
6/20
Wednesday 18/04/2012, 19:51

Anyway i still asking myself , why other guys who make 1500+ , don't meet this situation.
I have speeked with some of they , and i did't beleave what i've hear , it was something like " if i have gheits , i meet Jungo , if i have All Stars , i meet Rescue ( low power , so gg to All Stars) ...so i can't keep so many frustration in me...why other have "luck" and the majority no..
7/20
nnjabanditpig - Hero - War Party English
Wednesday 18/04/2012, 21:44

It doesnt matter what deck you play, its all about skill. but luck does help
8/20
Thursday 19/04/2012, 01:11

You can be god , if you have GHEIST against Rescue , you can't win..., ok....you must have something mathematics in you , but in general you can't win
9/20
R3dLine237 - Imperator Română
Thursday 19/04/2012, 09:49

10/20
Thursday 19/04/2012, 12:21

Any clan can win against any other clan with kill and a bit of luck.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals