25 star DT

25 star DT
Friday 27/04/2012, 17:37
Lafoote - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
25 star DT
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop MessiahzEnglish - Friday 27/04/2012, 17:37

I played the following two decks in DT today.

deleted
deleted

The second one scored more points. Is it even possible to compete in the DT with a 25 star deck? Is anyone having success this way? Should the bonus for defeating a higher star card be recalculated? Something is definitely out of whack.

I would very much like to hear if anyone is doing well(top 35) with anything besides garbage low star nonsense. Thanks!

2/5
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 27/04/2012, 22:16

Also, its important to note, I went 15-4 with the KO deck, and 12-7 with the Lowball deck. 19 games each, more wins with the KO deck(including a pile of KO bonuses), and Lowball STILL scores better.
3/5
nnjabanditpig - Veteran - War Party English
Saturday 28/04/2012, 11:58

Phtagn ld ? Randomly thrown in an ulu deck
4/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 28/04/2012, 12:17

Low star decks usally score more points because If you hand * count is lower then your opponents you score more points even if you lose then if you had the high * points.
5/5
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Saturday 28/04/2012, 15:02

Phtagn ld because I don't haven't been playing long enough to have a Bonnie Ld yet, I ran out of good 2 star Ulus, and I didn't really need another DR. Could have splashed Mawpin, Otto, or a poison, but I liked the life gain.

Back to the original point topic, it seems like the bonus for low star count is wickedly abuseable, and out of control. I'm still hoping to hear from someone who is having success with a 25 star deck in the DT just to know it can be done. I'm hitting 'the wall' at about 400 points. Are 40 star decks doing well either, or is the DT now dominated by 16-19 star decks?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals