This thread is for people to post their statistics on the DT matchmaker
In order to participate all I ask is you play a full DT but you must use 8 cards that have the exact same star count.
For the purpose of testing the match maker it is much easier if we can keep the known variable (our average star count per hand) constant and see what happens to the dependent variable (opponent's hand star count).
You will be posting 2 things
1) the deck you are using (all 5 stars, all 4 stars, all 3 stars, all 2 star)
2) the star count of every opponent's hand you face during a DT
once we have enough data... maybe 100 samples.... we can move on and see where the data tells us to go
You left out a very important variable... If the matchmaker has a high number of players to work with, it may be able to match you with similar decks more often than not. It would benefit us to see what happens when you are in a room with a small number of players, as well.
My suggestion would be to test in multiple rooms, during multiple times of day, and add the following items:
-Which room you are playing in.
-Number of players in room (probably not necessary to note this for every match, but noting it for when you start and finish your run would be great.)
1) deck (but only use decks with all 8 cards having the same star count)
2) star count of opponent hand
3) room extended or standard.... lol who plays standard tries to do well
4) number of people at the start/end of DT if possible (at the very least indicate if it was a busy DT or not... everyone who plays DT regularly knows what that means... )
** note ** for all the DTs listed above **
they were all done in extended rooms
they were all done in non-busy DT hours (meaning the EU players were sleeping and the DT room is well below 2000 players total in both rooms combined)