Timing Out

Timing Out
Sunday 20/05/2012, 13:00
EchoScar - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Timing Out
EchoScar - Hero - BladeMasterzEnglish - Sunday 20/05/2012, 13:00

Three times in the last daily tournament the game has lagged and made me time out, saying my internet connection is bad. But every other site works just fine as this is happening.
Is this really my internet's fault or is it server or something? I got to top third three separate times but I don't know if I made it back up again after that last time out. I just want my credits

2/7
Jellal_Fds - Titan - Vicious Salvo English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 20:22

Have a look at how consistent ur internet connection is. If it varies from high to low speeds over seconds i find that it does the same. so check it on speedtest before you play.
3/7
shoebox - Titan English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 22:43

Been happening to me more often too. Claiming it's due to poor connection is sad, this is the age of high speed internet, not dial up.
4/7
azkika - Veteran English
Wednesday 23/05/2012, 17:52

I've been having this same problem. It's ridiculous. It's the game, half the time I time out seconds after the round begins.
5/7
shoebox - Titan English
Sunday 27/05/2012, 15:18

Switching back to the old game mode seems to have helped a lot with this problem.
6/7
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Monday 28/05/2012, 12:58

So there is your problem

i make my move 15 seconds before time elapses
it takes five seconds to load my option IF it loads at all.sometimes its just as i didnt make any move
plus if you make a move 3 seconds before time elapses the time runs out before validation

thats awful and ridiculous
7/7
EchoScar - Hero - BladeMasterz English
Tuesday 29/05/2012, 03:00

@thawinner, thats EXACTLY what happened

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals