[Event] Misfit Madness #2

Friday 01/06/2012, 16:40
Rook96 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Rook96 - Hero - aussie crusadersEnglish - Friday 01/06/2012, 16:40

Misfit Madness is back! This is a competitive event designed for players wanting to put their money where there mouth is. It is an elimination style tournament, with players getting a portion of the total pot depending on their placing in the event. It is english only and is set for 16 players. The entry fee is 1000 clintz.

deleted

Misfit Madness uses the T1 Limited format, which allows only one Rare and up to three Uncommon cards per deck. This encourages creative deck creation without stopping you from using your favourite cards.

I hope to see you there.

Rook96

2/6
Rook96 - Hero - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 11:40

We have 7 entrants accepted with one entry pending - meaning that we are half way there. Apply now before you miss out!
3/6
Monday 04/06/2012, 10:53

11 entrants with one pending, leaving only 4 places - apply now before you miss out!
4/6
Sunday 10/06/2012, 05:01

It is official - 3 positions left. 13 players are ready to compete, with the total pot currently over 12000 Clintz. Join now to have a shot at the title.
5/6
Monday 11/06/2012, 18:14

2 Positions, sorry to keep bumping, but I need just two more to start the event!
6/6
Tuesday 12/06/2012, 12:24

Hooray! Misfit Madness #2 is now underway! I will post here live updates as the players face off against each other. Eventually we will get to the winner who will be celebrated here!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals