Auto decide mode

Auto decide mode
Thursday 07/06/2012, 15:12
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
Auto decide mode
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 07/06/2012, 15:12

I would like to suggest that an option in ur that decides an automatic win or lose.

for example..

in the final round.., player X has 7 life 9 pillz while player Y has 5 and 4 pills life. player X last card is a 5* 8 power 6 damage no ability while player Y card is a 2* 5 power 4 damage no ability. both cards has no bonus activated. with this example player X will surely win.

so why not let the system decide that player X already won skip the final round before player X lags or accidentally click no pills and make fun of himself.

any comments
« Previous12345Next »

31/43
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 14/06/2012, 01:50

Nah abnormal... we want the auto wins when there is still a chance of a goof up so people dont have to think. that way winning DTs will be easier.

well put though. 0 pill can be autoplayed... anything else. let the stallers stall if they want to
32/43
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 14/06/2012, 09:18

Oh. just got back and got excited to read 31 messages. it seems as something flared up. hope i am wrong. anyway thanks the suggestions and ideas. the 0 pill autoplay is a good way to start. now i am new to the change DT. In the mean time hope to learn more about the new DT. new DT somewhat encourage fast gaming although has deviations, it's pretty cool.
33/43
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Thursday 14/06/2012, 09:34

The o pill autoplay has always been something that's been discussed by TraitorzZz..
we've always envisioned that it would be the only option tó autoplay, because every other solution would get silly and too complicated..

I find it quite irritating to have to wait 1 and a half minutes for a stalling player to press play on his last remaining card, with no hope of winning with it..
that 1,5 minute could've been spent better versus another player..
would remove alot of stress too!
34/43
Thursday 14/06/2012, 09:49

Although I must say that the decreased time is already a powerfull asset versus stalling..
the ELO mode has a lot of stallers, hoping you'll quit instead of waiting 2,5 minutes(!!!!!!) for a staller to play his or her last card

on the other hand, once you've played your card and you have to wait 2,5 minutes for a staller to play his or her card..
you've got time to read some-in-awesomesauce-covered subjects on the boards!

TraitorzZz; always making you look on the bright side of thingzZz xD
always
35/43
Thursday 14/06/2012, 13:51

Tried new DT tourney. i am not good at it, but still learning. .
after giving much taught, the 0 pillz autoplay has a minor loop hole. for example on the third round the player might save 1 pill for the final round. this may not trigger the system to autoplay. i wonder if a maximum total attack, and total maximum damage with and without fury of a player should be compared and then autoplayed but only applicable in the last round, hope this is not too complicated.
36/43
Thursday 14/06/2012, 16:08

'the 0 pillz autoplay has a minor loop hole. for example on the third round the player might save 1 pill for the final round. this may not trigger the system to autoplay."

You're logic is wrong, how could a 0 pillz autoplay kick in when someone has 1 pill left... the system wouldn't kick in and yes the round could be stalled..
or is that the loophole?
37/43
Thursday 14/06/2012, 20:52

I think he means that is the loophole K1ng
so stallers can still stall

we shouldnt automate too many things for the simple reason that part of getting better at this game is trying to figure things out in your head....automating it will make people less aware of game mechanics.. and ultimately less skilled.

stallers will exploit this to stall if needed.

but here is one extreme that that shouldnt be automated. Greem hits round 1 with all pillz used. She is with 3 Drs and Defeat +life cards. the other player will not catch up lets say.... scenario 1 would just be to autoplay the next 3 rounds cause after all its is over really. or scenario 2, let the poisoned player think through all the possible situations of escaping the defeat.... he may not realize it is a sure loss for another 2 rounds, but he should be given that time to think it through.

that would be the extreme obviously
the other extreme would be the zero pillz scenario

the zero pill (for either side) autoplay in round 4 is possible without any issues for most people. and could probably be coded into the game without bugs.
38/43
Friday 15/06/2012, 03:21

Yeah. that is the loophole i was talking a about.. glad that the autoplay can be coded. is it possible for the 0 pillz autoplay to select two scenarios? one with the use of fury and one without. suppose the the last card can KO the opponent but is face with an attack manipulator. if he all pillz and furies he will lost a round, should we let the system play full pillz? another the last card can KO with fury and could not be opposed, should we let the system choose to fury? we could have a system that can calculate the possible maximum win in the last round.
39/43
Saturday 16/06/2012, 18:49

"or scenario 2, let the poisoned player think through all the possible situations of escaping the defeat.... he may not realize it is a sure loss for another 2 rounds, but he should be given that time to think it through."

but the person who played Greem with all pillz will not be able to stall.. he cannot perform any other action, except for playing a 0 pilled card, which, would be autoplayed, to prevent the Greem player from stalling
who's stalling is the sole reason this thread ever came to be..
40/43
Sunday 17/06/2012, 06:31

@king.

i am agreeing to the zero pill autoplay. but a losing player is the that is poisoned by Greem could stall on purpose... or he could be thinking. no way to tell the difference... and therefore no autoplaying on his part

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals