[RECR] Dirtytwo Card Pickup

Wednesday 18/07/2012, 02:17
-MoB-DeeZ - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
-MoB-DeeZ - Legend English - Wednesday 18/07/2012, 02:17

Dirtytwo Card Pickup is accepting guild applications from dedicated players level 20 and higher. Please join us and help us grow together. We believe in helping each other as much as possible to become stronger players. We have not hosted in-guild tournaments and such as the guild has not had enough active players to fully participate (this isn't to say we wouldn't host an in-guild tournament, we simply have not yet).

The guild was created out of the US, however, we do not put restrictions on who can join based on country. Our guild message boards are in English.

Please follow the link below to check us out. Thank you for your consideration!

DirtyTwo Card Pickup
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Knight Spawn - Hero English
Wednesday 22/08/2012, 06:46

My friend, i am knight spawn: one of the heroes in the game. your sales pitch i think could
be a lot better, to have the whole collection does not make you a great fighter on the battle
field. one must develop skills & strategy, no matter how few or how many cards one has.
also to offer free cards & accept bad players, like those with a bad fair play rating is not good
for any guild. you must draw the line somewhere if you want your guild to rise...
12/14
(JD) - Guru - Legends of the Dark English
Friday 24/08/2012, 14:38

There is nothing wrong with there sales pitch. They can accept any body they want. No line has to be drawn any where.
-MoB-DeeZ is very polite founder, they are a helpful guild. So join DirtyTwo Card Pickup
13/14
Knight Spawn - Hero English
Friday 24/08/2012, 18:41

To each his own, my friend! i fight for rep, honor & respect. i need serious
fighters on the battle field with me.
14/14
-MoB-DeeZ - Legend English
Friday 14/09/2012, 03:26

Then it's simple, don't join! lol. And I don't believe I ever said I was a great player because I have a large collection. RnB_ was simply pointing out that I should have knowledge of different deck possibilities strengths and weaknesses as I would be able to configure just about any deck possibel. All you need is 8 cards and knowledge of how to use them. Unfortunately, I had to leave my guild due to time constraints at work and the inability to be the founder I would like to be. I left the guild in very capable hands and will still assist any of my former guild members.

Again, my most sincerest apologies, but I believe this will be better for the guild in the long run.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals