The End is Nigh!

The End is Nigh!
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
86 messages
The End is Nigh!
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39

Any self-respecting proclamation of the end of the world needs a presaging prophet. And this time round it’s Lakit banging his drum and chanting about a terrible event due to take place before the year's out. Perhaps Clover will explode the world’s most destructive bomb, or will Dr Falkenstein put together an army of killer zombies with super human powers? In any case, his latest prototype, Bill, is not particularly scary with his trowel for a weapon...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added.Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456789Next »

2/86
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:42

Nice release today. Dr Falkenstein's ability is a nice new addition, with Bill having the first min 0 defeat ability. Lakit also has the highest heal ability, though his max is low. Anyways discuss the new cards here as always

To see their final arts and abilities, check out The End is Nigh
3/86
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:47

That Lakit.

and that Clover.
4/86
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:48

No Frozn...again!
5/86
_ Sunshine _ - Titan - Working Class Heroes
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:55

Very good release!
6/86
Agent Chris - Guru - Agent of Mystery English
Friday 10/08/2012, 12:16

New Pussycats! Yay!!
7/86
ObeyLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 10/08/2012, 12:34

I'd say a decent release, but was hoping for some Frozn
8/86
Silver_Relic - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 10/08/2012, 13:26

I like their bio but not their ability except dr flakenstein
9/86
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 10/08/2012, 13:29

@ white dragon
Eloxia?

Anyway, nice release most will see good play, can't wait to see/get Lakit and Clover
10/86
Ariosi - Imperator English
Friday 10/08/2012, 13:45

Not too sure how good Lakit will be to be honest. he has a min of 7
sakrhom have grax and Uranus. the opponent shouldnt be getting you to 7 life, let alone 3 (the highest that you'll get the full heal 4)

Clover on the other hand ... wow. without a stop she's a -5 min 1. and her stats are good too, for her clan. not sure who she'd replace, but i can see her getting play

dr falkenstien's my favorate of the release. in mono Skeelz he's -16 opp attk min 8 wich can only be all-stopped (and people said the skeelz's bonus was rubbish) in mono, he makes an already crazy clan even tougher, and he's only 4 stars.

as for Bill. Bill is just meh. sure he's got min 0 but he's still just an Embolt. i think the fact he's already on 2000 clintz on release day says all that needs to be said about him

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals