Looking for thoughts on this
Friday 10/08/2012, 21:19
ibtd - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Looking for thoughts on this
ibtd - Titan - Die FrettchenEnglish - Friday 10/08/2012, 21:19

The frosted and the hitters

Any input is welcome. Wondering if there are adjustments I can make to this without killing the synergies.
« Previous12Next »

2/14
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 02:48

I'm not so sure about this one. Not a lot in the way of round winners, most of your cards really suffer if you draw a 3/1 hand, and Sah Brinak and Zhu Tang in one deck just screams "unreliable" to me. It's a potentially strong deck, but only so long as you draw good hands...

And this, from the deck description, I think is wrong: "The Copy: Bonus Opp. on Annuqa and Futoshi Ld are also so crazy good. Nothing like killing GHEIST or Roots with their own bonus."

I believe their abilities should never activate vs GHEIST or Roots. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.
3/14
Cyber - Event team - Open Casket English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 04:37

@ghelas: You're correct. Copy opp bonus don't work against SOA clans.
4/14
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 06:30

Yeah CoB and SoB don't do anything against SoA clans.
5/14
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 14:54

Interesting deck. I would personally change Brampah to Titsouk.
6/14
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 17:05

You are right about the copy opp bonus. When i wrote this i had a brainfart moment because I played too much with Lorna from Skeelz before.

-.-

Anyways, Sah Brinak isn't terrible without bonus. It is still 2 pillz you can get, which can mean winning an additional round.
7/14
Saturday 11/08/2012, 17:56

And with no-bonus Fury you still get a net gain of one pill with +2 dmg, pretty good for a 3 star I'd say.
8/14
JaggedEdge - Hero English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 05:28

Don't you find this a little weak against the SoB clans? Only Annuqa will be OK, but you have to make sure she is the one you play on the round your bonus is activated so it can be predictable. I'm building a half Frozn deck as well, and I'm finding lately the Frozn's that can keep their bonus or work with out it are very valuable in ELO. Just because of the reliability vs SoB's in general.

Other then that I like the deck, pretty much eat Fang Pi dmg or deal with Frozn bonus.
9/14
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 19:13

Both Annuqa and Futoshi Ld are decent against SoB clans. Also, Tsubame doesn't need her bonus that much.

I have the biggest problems against Jungo this week, which is why I'm going to switch decks around to make it to 1300. It seems like 2 out of 3 players I go up against play Jungo and draw Askai, Troompah, and Boohma in the same hand (I'm not even kidding). And because their attack manipulation is not in the bonus, it is a little hard to deal with.

I don't think I've ever seen the same deck that much during a week, even when GHEIST was super dominant with Rolph and Toro.
10/14
Sunday 12/08/2012, 23:20

Man I know how you feel, ironically Jungo suffer quite a bit against SoA but who plays mono-GHEIST? No Draheera=Jungo Jungo everywhere!

Seriously though if those atk manip Jungo become a big problem I think you should find a excuse to play Junkz with Qubik as he's the only unbanned atk manip SoA that I can think of that has solid stats(Rubie and Ludwig could work to a extent too but only at low pillz). This is why putting Haaken in over Annuqa is probably a good idea, better than nothing and it does deter obvious Askai/Troompah nukes.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals