Junkz in Elo ?

Junkz in Elo ?
Saturday 11/08/2012, 06:02
GvnOva - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Junkz in Elo ?
GvnOva - Master - DirtyTwo Card PickupEnglish - Saturday 11/08/2012, 06:02

I quite like the Junkz . I'm going to make a half-deck with Junkz but i still don't know what clan is the best to use with .

Looking forward to your suggestions

2/5
HoA - Frozen - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 08:36

3/5
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 18:04

Personally I really like Junkz, they have some of the most solid walls ever. One problem however is that they're lacking in damage so unless you're going to pay a lot of clintz to make a Freaks-Junkz hybrid you're better off going Sentinels as obviously advertised above.

I do have a few deck lists if you're still interested in Junkz as I've tried many deck hybrids(to mixed results).
4/5
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 18:23

Hawkins and Selma like to play with Tremorh and Eebiza. Adding Piranas can give you reliable pillz advantage and smothers annoying clan bonuses.
5/5
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 19:59

Be warned though, bad splits can kill a Piranas-Junkz hybrid. Junkz are also very vulnerable to SoA clans and dmg reduction will weaken a deck that already suffers from low dmg. So be careful in what cards you pick.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals