Deck Tweaking/Suggestions

Thursday 16/08/2012, 14:12
IcyZZZ - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
IcyZZZ - Master English - Thursday 16/08/2012, 14:12

I have got a few decks which I use for ELO, some with success and mixed results with others.
Now I'm gonna list a few of the decks I have used, any tips/suggestions or comments would be appreciated even if someone else has already said it!

Mono Jungo
Pegh
Jean
Radek
Scopica
Nyema
Boohma
Buba
Askai

Mono Skeelz (Works well surprisingly!)

Greem
Redra
Sandro
Sasha
Snowflake
Zeke
Manfred
And the new edition of Dr. Falkenstein

Mono Nightmare
Eadh
Artus
Cutey
Dieter
Pan
Kenny
Glorg
Azgroth

Mono Pussy
Lucy
Ella
Muse
Cherry
Clover
Jayzel
Diana
Ditha

Mono Roots
Jeto
Miken Moose
Jeena
Yookie
Rico
Tuck
Gretchen
Burdock

There are some obvious falls with a few of the decks!! any feedback would be helpful.

2/6
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Thursday 16/08/2012, 19:09

Out of these I would say Jungo is the best.

Skeelz are very good too although I'd personally use Chiara or Andy Ld over Zeke.

Mono-Nightmare looks great although lacking in power making some match-ups very tough.

Mono-Pcats look find, although they would obviously suffer against SoA or SoB match-ups.

Mono-Roots is usable but I'm not sure if it's the best choice as of now.
3/6
sunbunman - Titan - the shockwaves English
Friday 17/08/2012, 01:22

4/6
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Tuesday 21/08/2012, 05:02

You don't need two "Double-stop" but a round-winning card. I suggest replacing Dieter with Edwin. Replacing Eadh with Mawpin may also be wise. Mawpin is a 3* with its ability activated.
5/6
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 21/08/2012, 06:02

Half-decking is easier, IMO. In Mono you will find that each clan has a weakness of some kind... Too many low-damage draws vs SoB or SoA, not enough round-winning power, etc. Playing with 2 clans offers the opportunity to create a deck with more well-rounded draws. However, it's best if your cards can survive without bonus.

P.S. Phyllis is a 3* in a 2*s body that doesn't require revenge. Compare to Praxie (she may not have min 0 like he does, but the power difference and higher min is compensated by the more versatile SoB, which also protects ability vs GHEIST and Roots.)
6/6
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Tuesday 21/08/2012, 07:13

Phyllis is a really nice 2* but its utility drops towards the end of the battle (So both Mawpin and Phyllis have a certain extent of restriction on their usage, maybe Phyllis has less). But I agree with ghelas that she is a really good choice for a Nightmare ELO deck. It's a matter of preference.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals