Click here if you forgot your password.

Tournament types

Tournament types
Monday 20/08/2012, 06:25
ace UR player - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Tournament types
ace UR player - Veteran - Perfect Defect EffectEnglish - Monday 20/08/2012, 06:25

Um i am abit lost. there used to be a type1 tournament (yea sry havent been on awhile) but now both types or tournaments dont have the restriction of 25stars max. can some1 explain this to me ??? thx!

2/4
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 20/08/2012, 14:48

The difference between the two modes is that one is free for all, and one is just for the last 3 years or cards + leaders - Ambre.

Within each of the modes there's three different levels, one for 23* and under, second for 32* and above, and third for everything in-between. So if you use a low star deck in a dt, you don't get paired with a 40* deck, and vice versa.
3/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 20/08/2012, 17:04

Instead of T1 and T2 they put all the players in the same room (Extended or Standard) but only allow your decks to challange players in your * level.

Level 1: 0 to 23 stars
Level 2: 24 to 31 stars
Level 3: 32* stars+
4/4
Dawgone MIA - Imperator English
Tuesday 11/09/2012, 11:59

Please include this information in the Game FAQs or under Game Modes tab or Game Formats and crosslink it... I think it would be very helpful to the newer players as well as people like me!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals