Comment my deck to Improve???
Monday 10/09/2012, 16:23
DarkRooster - Senior Español

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Comment my deck to Improve???
DarkRooster - Senior Español - Monday 10/09/2012, 16:23

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2412807
please, i really need to know how to improve this deck, its working out fine but i would like some advice

2/2
Beans onToast - Titan English
Monday 10/09/2012, 22:02

Its a good deck, using 2 very strong type 2 clans. though using life givers in extended is something i wouldn't recommend, heres why:
firstly i hope we are talking about deathmatch (sorry if im wrong)
deathmatch has a time limit where to place first, you must achieve the most amount of points (usually through winning most of your games). ie your wanting to use a deck that can take out opponents quickly , thus giving you quicker matches, and quicker matches means you can play more matches in the set timescale.

so the first change to your deck is to 100% put a Kolos in there, Kolos IMO is the best dt (affordable) card. so switching Kolos with kenny is a very good move.

also poison cards in t2 are the same, you want games to end quickly, yes i know karrions poison is amazing and has probably won you games but Ghumbo in my opinion is a far better opener and wall.

so so far we have got Ambre Ghumbo Kolos and Nistarok( DRs are very useful in Deathmatch decks as they stop 1HKOs and 2HKOs.

now for Sakrohm grax is great we love him, Stella and Miss Stella are both good cards so we will keep them ,
however i would change jauta as he is a life giver and not so useful in T2,

so there you have it i hope you read this as i ment to be doing my course work! therefore i cant be bothered to read over my horrific spelling

Beans onToast x

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals