Click here if you forgot your password.

For Level 1 Daily Tournaments

Tuesday 11/09/2012, 00:46
Legacy PH - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And RejoiceEnglish - Tuesday 11/09/2012, 00:46

Greetings!

I would like to receive your utmost criticisms and comments for my two Daily Tournament presets.
Both of which are for Level 1 Deck Class and does not contain any penalty characters.

deleted
deleted

Green face or if ever please reason out why a red face.

PS. Don't rate down if your using this deck so that other players won't see. That is very very rude.
Thanks Mods and FO's!

2/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 11/09/2012, 17:27

Both decks might struggle as they both don't have much damage. Usally if your using a very low * deck a posion card or two helps a lot.
3/5
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 10:05

Battery.. Yup. Because of the lack of damage, the decks might struggle in tourneys.

But that's the only flaw of this decks. Compensated by the good DR's it have. And +lifes w/c is a good bonus in DT's.

The low star count is justified because it's for Level 1 Class. Optimize to always gain good BP's even in the event of losses.
And poison cards are not good, tourneys being said.

It seems my deck 'That One Star' has been deleted.. due to many red faces in it because of some players don't want such deck to be published.

I'll just list the deck here then.

Dreen, Flanagan, Sentogan, Tremorh & Aleister, Murray, Uranus, Wakai.

Hope that helps other DT players too.
4/5
StekAttack - Legend - Usual Suspects Русский
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 10:38

Damage reductors are unwelcome in TQs, because one on the main targets is to win rounds, but ability of dr cards works only when card loses, so it's pointless.
5/5
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 00:17

Nope. It's not pointless. Because other than winning rounds. You also gain BP's for playing rounds.
Maybe if the DR is around -3 min 2. Then that two damage could really be accounted for as something in 12 life

but if the DR is an overwhelming -5 min 1 w/o penalties, it's far from being pointless since you'll be receiving a 'not bad' BP in exchange for 1 life.

Also Uranus is an atk. manipulator so there a good chance of having the pill count favor you, opening up for good shots in the next rounds.

And almost everybody knows how DR cards works.
(Now that's one pointless explanation as to why Uranus shouldn't be used.)
Please refrain from throwing heavy words such as 'pointless' in my threads, especially if it's not backed up with viable proof and arguments.

And BTW. It's reducers.. not reductors. There's no 'reductor' word in this planet.
Please put proper effort in your replies if you're just rush-typing in throw-away criticisms.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals