Click here if you forgot your password.

Collection Pro or any buying logic PLS Add a feature

Thursday 13/09/2012, 19:04
EzalorM - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
EzalorM - Titan - Face Everything And RejoiceEnglish - Thursday 13/09/2012, 19:04

While I am currently leveling up my cards (Heegrn Cr). I had accidentally included him to the list of sellng.. I was planning to sell Tatane for 158 clintz. And i forgot that i had click Heegrn Cr (since i had leveled him max). so when i click sell he was included.

suggestion can we have a popup saying that "oops dude the lowest market price for this card is 14k and you are selling it for 158 clintz" are you sure you want to proceed?"

luckily a very good , humble samaritan was the one who bought my card

http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/?id_player=19563484 (FOFPRINNYDOOD)

and message me.

"hey, you sold Heegrn Cr for 158 clintz! i suppose it was a mistake... just let me know if you want it back"

then he did sold me back my Heegrn Cr for 158 clintz.. i didnt realize that there are still an angel in this world.. thanks to him i got my card back.

anyway i cant find any forum category to post this suggestion thats why i posted it here. I guess this is also a warning + a feature suggestion improvement for the game.

2/5
EA-Tabz - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 19:48

Yeah he is very kind
3/5
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 20:18

There is a feature like this. It says you are selling the card for too far below market value. At least i get a message similar to that.
4/5
Blue_Muffin - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 21:29

Its possible that since you sold it in bulk with a bunch of lower costed cards, it didn't catch and thus didn't show the warning.
5/5
EzalorM - Titan - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Friday 14/09/2012, 10:14

Ic. But i think its much more better that the system loops on all the cards in the bulk and prompt if there are cards sold in lower prices.

BTW Thanks for the info sir Carnage and Blue

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals