Seems this does not make sence

Sunday 16/09/2012, 17:52
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 16/09/2012, 17:52

23:42 ..you crushed {Contact}, Assassin Corporation (13-3) – your wins: 35 points and 5 Clintz
23:38 ..you lost against {Contact}, Assassin Corporation (0-5) – your wins: 49 points and 2 Clintz

i used same cards and my opponent did also. why, when i lost i got huge points than when i win. is this a bug. If so, I would like to lose for 49 pts in DT than win with 29-42 points

2/7
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 16/09/2012, 20:35

Can you name the exact cards? I guess that there was some pretty heave bans to one way or another.
3/7
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 17/09/2012, 01:49

As i recall. i use Kirk, Hikiyousan, Eddie, Shayna, Gaia, Stanly, Gaia Noel, Joao. i encounter Oflgn, Marty, Sekutor, lerg, dag, Sunder
4/7
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 17/09/2012, 14:29

First thing I wanna know is why you're using Joao when Douglas is in almost every aspect better?

And even with my math, you shouldn't have gotten more than 20 points from the loss.
5/7
Wednesday 19/09/2012, 17:11

Oh, Joao, i dont use Ulu Watu very often and Joao has been in my deck for a long time. and i think Joao has a greater potential in t2 since most cards has greater damage. that is just an opinion.. so is the loss, a glitch? seems that it does not make sense.
6/7
Tsuda_hkg - Guru - HKG English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 03:18

Even a splashed Laura or Ward hg is better than Joao
7/7
Saturday 22/09/2012, 14:27

Oh, agreed.stand corrected. i think, we are deviating from the topic

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals