A record holder challenged?

Tuesday 18/09/2012, 14:32
wats_happenin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Tuesday 18/09/2012, 14:32

Welcome one and all to the Clint City Awards night where I, your subservient host, brings you the latest from the red carpet.

Ahh the lovely Miss Nellie Brat is getting out of her limousine and yes yes, the famous Jose Star is with her, seemingly urinating on the camera-mans shoes.....what?....yes.......just in-those shoes are now up for bidding opening at 100,000 clintz

Ahhh the seductive Miss Fanny Creams has just shown up and.....oh my.....she's wearing....well....ahem....moving on to the-----what?

Oh just in!!!! A current record holder has been challenged...yes you heard it here first folks....Miss Clover Boomstick has been challenged for her record of 'Quickest card to be banned in ELO since release' by the oriental Miss Saki Yoyoilicious

Since they both were banned in the first week of their release I've been told to spice things up...so now the record will go to whichever remains in banning for the longest since the first ban. Now remember Miss Boomstick was banned for the first two weeks of her release!!!!!

So that's all folks...remember if Miss Yoyoilicious stays banned for 3 consecutive weeks the title will go to her, but until then the record stays with Miss Boomstick

So vote away to see your favourite crowned 'Quickest card to be banned in ELO since their release'

2/4
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 18/09/2012, 18:22

I bid 110,000 for those shoes
3/4
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Tuesday 18/09/2012, 23:06

Didn't Spyke also get this kind of award, or did he kill everybody during the ceremonies?
4/4
BA_Hydro - Titan - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Wednesday 19/09/2012, 10:48

Mr.boomstick Spyke

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals