Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Deck Tweaking (Piranas + x, Sakrohm + x)

Monday 24/09/2012, 00:03
Saintrl - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Saintrl - Master - BroniesEnglish - Monday 24/09/2012, 00:03

This is my current deck build I'm experimenting with for next week. I'm liking it so far but I'm still trying to decide if Dalhia or Selma is better. For some reason all these non-Piranas players keep telling me to run Selma.

ELO Space Pirates

For the most part I'm looking to create deck hybrids using one of the following clans plus another clan; usually not on the following list: Nightmare, Junkz, Piranas, and occasionally Sakrohm.

2/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 25/09/2012, 17:43

Nice deck. I would personally change Dalhia to Selma she has more damage and + pillz is better then - pillz as it dosn't have a minimum.
3/6
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 01:11

I'm still debating this, they both have their pros and cons and I can't find any reason that will break the tie.
4/6
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 10:33

Imho go with dalhia.
In ELO damage is secondary if you are playing with piranha-sakhrom (would be hard pressed to find possible 2HKOs)

Selma's + pills do have its uses in the later rounds, but dalhia's - pills make her a worthy opening move either to bluff and/or to create that gap since 8 power is respectable even without the SOB.

W
5/6
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 12:08

Lol I will probably get smashed for this but I like Bloodh the most i really like the 9 damage.
6/6
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 20:06

I'd personally only use Bloodh in a Piranas-Jungo hybrid if ever and that's assuming Askai is banned for that week.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals