Looking for Cheap Bangers Deck

Wednesday 17/10/2012, 18:08
SOE Raven - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
SOE Raven - Senior English - Wednesday 17/10/2012, 18:08

As Title says am looking for a good Bangers deck or Half deck and what should go with them any help??

2/5
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 17/10/2012, 19:21

I'd just run a AS/Roots deck.

Jessie (5k) Randy (1k) Karen (650) Nathan (1k)
Yookie (1k) Rico (1k) Tuck (4k) Gretchen (1.5k) In total that is - 15k for a pretty great Elo deck week in week out.

Bangers are good but they really lack on damage, in my opinion you'd be better of with Jungo
3/5
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Thursday 18/10/2012, 22:47

A cheap Banger half-deck? I suppose Garrik, Massiv, Chlora and Bubbles can work. It's how I got Kreenk Ld.
Tho' Graff, B Ball and Randall are also certainly worth mentioning. I would use Randall instead of Bubbles nowadays.
And if you want them real cheap, other options Carlito and Gyro, 2 hard hitters who cost almost nothing. But I don't expect them to work very well.
4/5
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 05:40

There is no such thing as a good cheap Bangers deck. Bangers kinda suck without Blaaster Cr and Beeboy.

For cheap power manip decks, I'd suggest All Stars. Sigurd (1k), Spudd (0.5k), Randy (1k) and Nathan (0.8k) are remarkably effective for their price. Pair them up with a cheap attack manip clan and you're good to go
5/5
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 09:36

Yeah, what Subclavian said.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals