New Halloween Background!!!

Monday 22/10/2012, 16:12
1san - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
1san - Imperator - Black Sea PiranasEnglish - Monday 22/10/2012, 16:12

So first do you like this new background? Second do you think for the first time ever, Urban Rivals will create a holiday event type card for Halloween?

For example: At christmas we have Noel cards each year. (Last year we had Lola Noel) Perhaps they could make a "Zombie" version of a card to celebrate Halloween?

Beeboy seems to be one of the most popular and played cards this year. I wouldn't mind seeing a "Zombie Beeboy."

2/6
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 22/10/2012, 18:22

I'm not sure, but I think a vampire-version would be more fun.
3/6
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 22/10/2012, 22:13

Zombie sounds too limiting to me. A popular character in any form of spooky costume could do for Halloween, but spooky, scary, and mythical are already demonstrated by a large number of cards that a special gift card wouldn't stand out. Noel cards stand out because until Brampah, there wasn't any Chrismas-y cards besides them.

I would also like to state that holiday-wise they've already released something fitting. Uchtul. He was given to those who worked really hard for him, like how getting the most candy on Halloween requires a lot of running around, but soon after Halloween, everyone will be able to get him for a price, like how candy and costume prices DROP come Nov. (To continue this metaphor, Noels are given to everyone on Chrismas because that's what people do during that holiday, they give.)
4/6
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Monday 22/10/2012, 23:17

Actually thats a good idea "Spooky" in front of the card name, that way it can be any costume; like you said vampire, zombie, doesn't matter. So "Spooky Beeboy" that has a nicer ring to it.

As for Uchtul, I guess you could count that as a Holiday type event.....but if you read the comments close, they said that other clans after Nightmare may also be getting a card in the same fashion; so it leads me to believe that this wasn't a generic Halloween holiday type event.
5/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/10/2012, 22:59

They might do it (and it would probally be cool) but they might not.

There has been a haloween background for the last few years and nothings happened appart from maby a staff event.
6/6
AsianRepublic - Legend English
Thursday 25/10/2012, 07:26

Yup, Nothing too special, just a background to indicate the coming of halloween.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals