Click here if you forgot your password.

[LFG] Hero Lvl 35

[LFG] Hero Lvl 35
Wednesday 24/10/2012, 06:53
0_0_0_0_0_0_0 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
[LFG] Hero Lvl 35
0_0_0_0_0_0_0 - Veteran - Legends of the DarkEnglish - Wednesday 24/10/2012, 06:53

Looking for a Clan where I feel I can help out in and have some fun not just another member in a list of 200 inactives. Not much of a Elo or Survivor player more of a investor been playing for a while restarted my Collection 3 times
Speak English and Spanish
thanks

2/5
Josetrayamar - Senior - Los 88 santos
Wednesday 24/10/2012, 18:28

Well, maybe this is your guild, but you havent tell us if you want activity in forum or in the game. We have both, but we are more interested in players who talk in the forum. We speak French and English as official languages, and I speak Spanish too, Así que únete!
Noir
3/5
Poisoniss - Imperator - The Pro Ghosts English
Wednesday 24/10/2012, 23:11

If you're interested, you can join us!

We have an active message board, where a lot of trades and sales are advertised. We have a bunch of collectors who trade very often, so if you're looking for new cards, you can always ask them for a trade.

I think we only have 1 or 2 spanish speaking players though, but the majority of us speak english.
4/5
UNACTIVE - Senior English
Thursday 25/10/2012, 06:10

The Pro Ghosts are worth a try
5/5
H zerOrez A - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 25/10/2012, 09:18

When you hit level 40 were open i think ...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals