Click here if you forgot your password.

[LFG] Level 39 Imperator

[LFG] Level 39 Imperator
Monday 29/10/2012, 22:47
Atom-Smasher - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
[LFG] Level 39 Imperator
Atom-Smasher - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « •English - Monday 29/10/2012, 22:47

Hey everyone my idea to start a guild initially went well, but know due to inactive members it is dead and I am searching for an active guild. Would prefer for it to be already established but will be willing to help build up a guild. Only request is that it is a guild that doesn't require daily participation, as I am prone to long recesses from the game followed by equally long bursts in which I rack up about 500 points a day. If interested please pm me.
Thanks for your time.
STANGIS

2/6
DTW DEATH - Hero English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 02:21

Were drop the world, were here to shake things up in the UR world and have fun doing it. DTW is a place for friends new and old to come together and share the knowledge we have and help our guild family grow.the guild requirements are for everyplay to be active and have fun, its that simple. we pride our selfs of deckbuilding,and playing all the game modes thew best we can,we play with honor and we never back down from a challenge. NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS
JOIN DTW NOW !!!!!!
3/6
Atom-Smasher - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 17:46

I also have been known to be very active on guild forums and I am a smart investor with most of my investments paying off very well.
4/6
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 19:04

I am also now lvl 40
5/6
Aplldth - Imperator English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 20:13

Join my new guild The order of the black rose I'm currently actively recruiting
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1846976
6/6
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 23:17

An example of how active I become when I am on, http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rankings/?show=day&country=us. Ranked currently in the top 25 of the US daily Ranking!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals