Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Lizbeth or Selma in mono Piranas?
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit BreakEnglish - Thursday 01/11/2012, 19:43

Ignoring price.

2/8
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Thursday 01/11/2012, 20:55

Lizbeth might have a conditional 2 more power, and SOB to stop SOA clans from ripping her head off, however I'd definately rather have the pill manip and the natural 7 damage and power.
3/8
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Saturday 03/11/2012, 14:52

In a mono you'll probably have quite a few cards like Scubb, Coleridge, Taljion, Ector, Tula and Puff. All those cards are dead against SoA. You may want a 5* who's still solid against SoA, and that card is Selma.
4/8
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 03/11/2012, 17:49

Lizbeth.

When push comes to shove I want my 5* to land a freaking hit, without all the bells and whistles. Lizbeth's 9 power makes it easy for her to do that.
5/8
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 04/11/2012, 02:56

Bloodh. Piranas lacks damage trust me I tried all of them Bloodh works best save him till the last round BOOM.
6/8
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 04/11/2012, 17:31

Bloodh has the strongest punch, but I think Lizbeth wins by virtue of her 9 power that gets her over the hurdle of strong attack manipulators like Troompah or Dr Falkenstein, as well as beating 8-powers pill for pill.
7/8
0_Berzerker - Senior - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 05/11/2012, 07:35

Suggesting to me that you're using this deck for ELO, Bloodh may seems to be better equipped as it can create a huge life gap.

However, Lizbeth is much more solid in my perspective. With piranas' bonus, hardly will you be able to face yourself against 2 SOA and therefore, you can actually avoid to have your Lizbeth to be against that annoying piece of dirt.

That being said, why do I not recommend Selma for the extra pills that you can gain when victorious? It's very simple, as I mentioned above that Lizbeth is much more solid, she can actually take down much more cards which Selma might have a problem facing, let me remind you that 9 power and SoB paired up together in a card, in ELO, is considered as a terminator already.

And with that in mind, I won't have to elaborate why I choose Lizbeth instead of Bloodh..
Therefore.. wait.. why are you still questioning yourself? Choose Lizbeth!
8/8
0_Berzerker - Senior - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 05/11/2012, 08:26

Just a point that I want to add, since we do not know what deck you're using, what we are stating are actually the card that are, in our perspective, the most beneficial in play. So those opinions are not facts, and the cards we like doesn't suit every kind of deck, so perhaps you may not find fit. I mean it all basically comes down to combos, or recipes. Just because we like lemonade dosn't mean we'll pour it over all our pasta. We have to personally see what our deck lacks of, and then fill up the void using the best 5* card we think is best candidate. This apply to you too. You like pasta but the pasta is incomplete without pasta sauce, you too like pasta sauce to be added in, so you naturally put the sauce into the pasta to make the best out of it. Sorry, I was a little bit of hungry when typing this but still, I really hope you will get the point.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals