Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild
Saturday 03/11/2012, 05:05
dneriz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Looking for a guild
dneriz - Titan English - Saturday 03/11/2012, 05:05

Hello i am looking for a guild to join. I have been away for about a year, and am looking to playing again. Sometimes i play everyday, sometimes i go a couple of weeks without playing due to my job. I do enjoy playing again and am looking forward to meeting new people and even saying hi to a few old freinds. I do have a 93% play rating now which i have no idea how i got it but oh well things happen right. So feel free to let me know if you would like me in your guild, thank you and have a good one.

2/5
BlackStar783 - Senior - The Pro Ghosts English
Saturday 03/11/2012, 10:42

Hi if you would like to join the Divine Dragons your welcome i only created the guild today would u like to be the first member
3/5
EA-Tabz - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 03/11/2012, 13:29

Join vengeful little ponies
4/5
Orphenou - Imperator - Noir English
Saturday 03/11/2012, 20:28

Feel free to join us if you are interested
5/5
Poisoniss - Guru - The Pro Ghosts English
Saturday 03/11/2012, 20:51

If you'd like to join The Pro Ghosts , we'd be glad to have you. We've got plenty of friendly and nice players, old and new, who I'm sure you'll be able to make friends with. We have a VERY active message board, which includes a trade section and various posts where you can talk about things that interest you (manga, anime, sports, etc.), and you're always welcome to create a new post, as long as it is appropriate. We don't have many strict rules, so you can play as much as you please, without anyone constantly pushing you to play more often.

Hope to see you soon!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals