offline abhishek Master lonely fighters
Monday 05/11/2012, 03:33

I am trying to do one of thr free surveys options or anything that is relatively free to unlock my sales on the market, but everytime i go there, it says:

Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later.

Though it says please try again later, will it EVER show some results?

offline mahawirasd Titan Immortality
Monday 05/11/2012, 08:22

Imho if you're in australia you should just use the mobile option... it's just 5 bucks.

personally i've played over 2 years without buying any credits, but since i am currently studying in australia i tried it out once and thought "eh, what the heck, 5 bucks is like 1 meal". Should be quite simple if you have a mobile subscription.

offline Blagdraf Colossus Friends Of Fate
Monday 05/11/2012, 12:09

Heya abhishek,

Try that 5-credit survey (if it's open to you)--it seems to have slightly less restrictive entry conditions than the other ones.

offline abhishek Master lonely fighters
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 03:07

I'm from Fiji, so, yeah, phone option is out of the bag.

offline mahawirasd Titan Immortality
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 05:48

Ah yea, then perhaps it would be hard... am from indonesia myself and most options were not available when i was there... i would tell you to make a paypal account, but even that was troublesome for me...

offline Gikun Imperator DL's Knights
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 09:46

It is quite troublesome to buy credits in indonesia. smiley

offline Infiniti Moderator Open Casket
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 16:54

Do you not have a android or iphone? You can get free credits from them no matter what country you are in/from.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.