What should i do/buy?

What should i do/buy?
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 02:00
GranTsunami - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
What should i do/buy?
GranTsunami - Master English - Tuesday 06/11/2012, 02:00

I have 28 credits should i buy 2k and a classic,4 classics,elite,or new blood and classic

2/6
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 05:46

If you've only got 28, just buy a NB pack and do tourneys for clintz. Never buy clintz using credits imho.
If it's 280, i'd say get some more and go for titanium or splurge on NB packs on new release days.
3/6
0 eSCap3 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 13:57

New blood packs.For clintz its better to play Daily Tournaments in order to receive decent amounts of clintz + more Credits(It is 1 Credit per DT).
4/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 11/11/2012, 13:09

I would buy a new blood pack on the new cards Friday. You might get lucky.
5/6
UR_Genie - Hero English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 14:42

I would not suggest New Blood. If you follow the link provided you will see that by getting the pack that is recommended you have a higher clint to credit ratio. I would like to note this worked for me I have pulled a kolor, Karrion, Ongh, sylth, 2 chills, 2 raeths, Spyke, Scubb and many other good cards. I have yet to get the most valuable piranahs though >.>

http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php
6/6
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 00:47

Always buy elite and pick the 4 most expensive clans.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals