Still need help with making a deck with 26k );

Friday 09/11/2012, 00:05
michael2reed - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
michael2reed - Guru - Honorclan GuildEnglish - Friday 09/11/2012, 00:05

I only have 26k to spend. I have the Freaks, Rescue, Junkz, and sentinels ld, Vansaar and like 3 cheap Vortex cards. Can someone please help me out? I look at public presets but most are a lot of $$. I'm hoping this deck can do good in elo and dt. Please help ):

2/5
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Friday 09/11/2012, 01:49

Someone using this Rescue deck got to elo 1501, which should be within your budget:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2458748&list
3/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 11/11/2012, 13:24

With luck and skill decks can go far.
4/5
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 20:36

You might try Sentinel/Ulu Watu. Havok, Jakson, Valentina Ld, Morgan, Eddie, Felicia(or George or Nanook), Gabrielle, and Fanny should play well together and come in well under budget. The games you draw 3, 2, 2, 2 will be tough because it lacks dmg on the low end. Any even draw should make you competitive. For more cost savings you can sub Harvey for Havok and upgrade a 2 star, but have slightly more SoA vulnerability.
5/5
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 23:38

Try this out its cheap and effective, i am not the creator im just passing it along On a Budget me [ELO] it has Freaks which you have and the other half (Pussycats) is well in your price range

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals