[RECR] The English Language Needs You!
Saturday 01/12/2012, 05:16
dstrollo - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
[RECR] The English Language Needs You!
dstrollo - Veteran English - Saturday 01/12/2012, 05:23

Ahoy Mates!

I am Captain dstrollo, a loyal Pirana's Deck user. I would like to give to you a great opportunity. An opportunity to be a part of a family. If you need advice or help with your deck, life, or anything, I want you to know as a guild Leader I will do my best to make you and the other members happy. I can't promise immediate max bonuses. What I can promise is that I will try my hardest to make the best environment and the best to help you feel comfortable in the guild. All I ask from you is the ability to speak English and to not quit on me. I want to make the best of the best type of guild to unite people of the English Language. Please help me. Thank you for your time and I hope to be guildmates with you soon!

Sincerely,

David
The English Language Guild Founder

PS. Any intelligent people who would like to help me run the guild and make it better feel free to message me and we can talk it over

edited by ArtemisBZ Saturday 01/12/2012, 05:23

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals