A Murder Mystery (Win A Award Cr)

Tuesday 04/12/2012, 18:09
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Tuesday 04/12/2012, 18:09

In the hectic run up to Christmas and the unexpected voyage of two infamous Clint City members, Copper has had his work cut out for him, down at the Clint City Police Department.

In his haste to be as proactive as possible through this busy season, Dayton has accidentally shred a very important document. This document is an Ancient Crime Statement, describing in detail, one of Clint City's first and most horrific murders. Copper, furious, throws Dayton out of his office and tells him to "Go bust a Montana or something'. For should this document not be remade, or redrawn, the Killer will be released of all charges against them. "And they were guilty as sin." Copper mused.

Horrified, he retrieves the poor strips of ancient parchment from the waste paper basket and glues them back together as best he can. But alas, its no good, the document is far from complete, whole words are either
illegible or entirely missing.

Copper, who was the officer who handled the report at the time, thought back to the interrogation he'd had with the Killer, how the killer had confessed to everything. He believed, even though it was a long long time ago, that he'd be able to fill in the blanks from his memory and remake this very important crime report. He stared at the few salvaged words:

(CONTINUED BELOW)
« Previous123456789Next »

81/87
chenkz - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 16:27

About smokey, i spotted it too when i read the comics. but what comes to my minds is not that, first i got my though mixed up with the next question, so i answered Bloodh cause he was furied by kate and in between "A"ktara and "C"rassus is "B"loodh

but after seeing the hints, seeing you said it was an error, i though that was your error. and i remember when Aktara getting drunk with Rowdy, Chill, and Aldo. i though you mistaken Chill for Crassus, so in between them is Aldo.

then, i searched another comics, in fact i download them all, because i love to see and identified the character in the comics, like Zoltan and splata doing tricks. i saw smokey showing up from nowhere, how can the make such a mistake when it's just on one page? lol
82/87
Saturday 08/12/2012, 16:39

Oh yeah, actually there are things that bugs me..

first, Q2. how can Acid DC getting poisoned and got his sleeping sickness after 30/11/06 when his bio said he's already infected with sleeping sickness. assuming his bio is already there when he was released then it's more logic to think that he was infected before he came to clint city, isn't it?

then Q5, what is Taham want to implied saying ""Guru knows which Jungo though!" do guru really know Troompah, Greow, and a seal? that makes me searching Sakrohm that looks like Jungo.

Q8, if someone doesn't have that card that means he can make that deck to see the title, am i right? and for me, sadly enough i just sold my Dagg, and can't make that deck. but, there's another way, just add LASSO LOC then go to public preset, search LASSO LOC public presets. BANG!! there they are
83/87
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 23:57

Chenkz, these are great questions:

' i saw smokey showing up from nowhere, how can the make such a mistake when it's just on one page? lol'

I know, right? Its like the artist wasn't even paying attention when he drew it. They make these kind of mistakes in movies all the time, but I never saw such a huge one in a comic before.

Q2: This is a great point, but I have an answer for you

Acid Dc's bio says: During a rave in the jungle, Acid D.C. gets stung by a tsetse fly. Infected with a sleeping sickness, he finds it harder and harder to stay awake. There's nothing the doctors can do, only DJ Korr's ultra fast mix can keep his eyes from closing.

So this means he was already part of the Junkz clan and going to raves before he was poisoned.

As to the fact his bio came out before the poison ability was introduced.... umm... Ok, he was stung by a tsetse fly, but it wasn't as potent as first thought until it was combined with the poison ability...?

Does that work? lol, its a great point, I don't have much of an argument for it

Q5: This is a bit of a red herring.

"Guru knows which Jungo though!"

Is kind of like saying: "God knows which Jungo though!'.

'God knows' is a popular saying, I changed it to 'Guru knows' to fit into Urban Rivals and it misled you a little. Which is all to my amusement
84/87
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 23:58

Q8: Perhaps this question was a little harsh, because you needed certain cards in your collection to answer it. So I made it easier and made it one of my ONLY 3 presets, so... as long as you worked out it was a preset (which was the main thing) you pretty got the answer. I did this also, to make sure the preset wasn't deleted, because that would have completely messed up the question.
85/87
Sunday 09/12/2012, 13:57

Q2:
but you know, the story said that Kerry herself said to Acid DC that was no tsetse fly bite, as originally diagnosed, but more likely a particularly nasty poisoning. so the original cause is poisoning, and that must be before the day when his bio was published, right?

Q5:
oh yeah, i forgot that saying because you change it to guru, well i'm too focused with all of the characters in UR
86/87
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 21:49

....Yep, that's LASSO's mind for ya lol
87/87
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 23:04

Good thing our team worked together, there were a few questions that I could not have solved without Arun and Void

Thanks Lasso for creating this mystery, we enjoyed solving it

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals