Credit spending

Credit spending
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 20:15
klipsch20 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Credit spending
klipsch20 - Senior English - Tuesday 25/12/2012, 20:15

Ok so i have 224 credits and i have no idea how to spend them i was thinking either 4 silver packs and a newblood (or 3 basics) or 2 gold packs and whatever i can get after that, i need opinions fast! please help!

2/6
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 22:41

Depends imho - what are you looking for? more rares? more cards? most card value per credits?

i tend to stick with titanium 295 creds, but i guess newbloods tend to get you the most money ever since standard kicked in along with the newblood missions.

no experience with silver/gold/ultimate, but for rares i reckon ultimate gives more than the others.
3/6
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 04:00

Newblood or extended packs will yield the most profit.
4/6
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 03:14

True, you can also save youre credits and wait for when a very high value card is released, and then buy all new blood packs.
5/6
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 05:15

New blood the first few hours it is released
6/6
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Thursday 27/12/2012, 06:22

Idk new bloods really are gr8t cause of friday releases but I always seem to get great pulls from classic. I got a Zatman and Kenny out of one pack once and ive also got other great cards as well such as Hawk and Charlie out of some packs. It really depends on what you want but I normally tend to go with classic cause they are awesome for getting those cards that tend to go Cr.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals