What the hell am i missing

Wednesday 26/12/2012, 14:15
StoneyMctoke - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
StoneyMctoke - Veteran English - Wednesday 26/12/2012, 14:15

Hey im not sure what im missing but i just keep getting swamped in ELO and survivor modes im new to elo and survivor but i just keep getting outpilled out damaged outpowered caught out, i think im being massively unlucky because people always seem to beat me by like 3 attack. It's not because of my deck because i have been researching varios decks and ive tried so many different clans, Ive tried Piranas Vortex Jungo Ulu Watu and none of them seem to work. I get about 4 defeats to 1 victory. Im basicaly asking for ANY tips any higher ELO players could give me.

Thanks.

2/8
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 14:33

UPDATE* This is the only deck i've had a bit of success with i tried to design it with alot of pill manipulation but i think its lacking something but not sure what

Level 2

Hawkins
Amiral Coco

Level 3

Andsom
Rhed Cr
Taljion

Level 4

Scubb
Sheryl
Katan

I'm open for suggestion on working GHEIST into it.
3/8
Richliu - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 15:00

Well what is your deck?
4/8
Richliu - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 15:59

Your deck lacks base power
All of your cards except Hawkins have 6 power, which is quite low for today's meta standards. I'd recommend selling Rhed Cr to Pick up some stronger cards like Tyd or Raeth
5/8
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 16:43

Ok cool thanks, any other suggestions. Is thier any tactics i could be missing out on? I also have Ahkab in my collection but im uneasy of putting in a 5* card as it eats alot of power that i might not draw?
6/8
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 17:47

From the comments I have read,I have decided to try and not have more than 1 cards with less than 7 power,whether I am playing mono or half and it has helped. I am not a pro by any means,but I think that it would be a good idea to switch to a half half deck with some 7 or 8 powered cards and try again
7/8
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 18:15

1. post in elo forum not dt.... ok so Piranas should be good BUT

Sheryl, Katan Rhed Cr, Andsom are all kinda bad (i guess Andsom should be ok). replace with Bloodh (or the other good 5*s that arent too expensive), Raeth, Ector/Tyd, Puff/Spycee that should be way better
8/8
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 28/12/2012, 02:03

I agree with oracle and richliu more base power and post in the elo forum

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals