[RECR] Damage INC

[RECR] Damage INC
Thursday 03/01/2013, 22:09
Fem Boy - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
[RECR] Damage INC
Fem Boy - Titan - Clintz BankEnglish - Thursday 03/01/2013, 22:09

Hello and welcome to Damage INCorporated's recruitment thread.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering us. We are a new guild and this means we don't currently have many members. However our Admins are always working hard to bring you a great community of players.

We aim to have an active forum, hold regular tournaments for our members and other forum based events. There will also be a non-profit clan lottery in the near future, with all Proceeds going back into the Guild.

While we are happy to accept anyone who has achieved a level of 10+ we are a British based guild. As such you must be able to speak English.

Please feel free to message me, or any of the Admin team for more information if required.
Don't hesitate to post an application.

Here is the Link to our Guild Homepage: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/guilds/guild/?id=1884893

I look forward to hearing from you soon, Damage INCorp.

2/3
(JD) - Guru - Legends of the Dark English
Friday 04/01/2013, 05:36

British teams are always good teams join Damage INC
3/3
Fem Boy - Titan - Clintz Bank English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 13:41

Just an update to let everyone know how we are doing.

Over the past two days we have seen steady growth with 8 members now. Our forums are growing and we are hours away from reaching level 2.

Thanks to everyone who has already joined us.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals