[RECR] Night School

[RECR] Night School
Wednesday 09/01/2013, 18:08
lemiho19 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
[RECR] Night School
lemiho19 - Novice - night schoolEnglish - Wednesday 09/01/2013, 18:08

Hello I'm lemiho19 and I am the proud owner of the guild Night School, which has been #1-#3 in activity for the United States since mid November. I am looking for active players for my guild (I boot out anyone who is inactive for a month unless they tell me). In an app on the iPod called kik messanger I chat with my admins about guild events (we have one about once a month) and we talk about rules and cards not allowed and if we should charge to play. My admins also have specific jobs like to update the champion board, clean the message board, and delete inactive people. We have about 140 people right now and all are friendly (I rudeness is not allowed in my guild). I accept all people as long as they are active, have a way to read or translate English, and meet the minimum level requirement of 20 (it's is so that all members can access all battle rooms). I may only be level 36 but the guild level average is around 40-45. To join my awesome guild follow this link, http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=705008
Message me if you would like more information about the guild and on a side note I am not the best a writing messages I have an admin in my guild that is an English major who edits my stuff (he did not edit this) he will make my posts sound more professional than I really am so I will credit him for most of the formal messages in my guild foremoleDin, also I have another person to thank for formal messages Ryuowa (#1 admin he has been in since night school started)
« Previous12Next »

11/18
lemiho19 - Novice - night school English
Friday 01/02/2013, 22:51

Join the guild
12/18
BoneBreaker94 - Senior - War Angels Română
Saturday 02/02/2013, 15:18

Can you tell us why this guild -- night school -is the best?
13/18
Tuesday 05/02/2013, 02:03

Why is it the best? I can't say it's cause of player level, but I think people love the fun events the activity and that I do not run my guild like a dictatorship I have 3 other people who help lead my guild and help come up with ideas. Also I do not make my guild members change there name for the guild if you would like to see more as of why we are think were the best visit us.

Also recruiting for the guild -Raw Tallent- active players of a high enough level to know what your doing. The guild Leader told me it needs some more activity I usually see them rank in Elo pretty high.
14/18
Tuesday 05/02/2013, 13:39

I am going to change my recruiting minimum to 30 in a few days do join now while you still can looking for deathmatch players
15/18
Wednesday 06/02/2013, 03:21

New guild lottery event
16/18
Saturday 09/02/2013, 01:55

Minimum level = 30 starting Monday join befor then to avoid the level change
17/18
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 02:59

One of my favorite admins who creates events gives out about 3k Clint's a day to lucky winners
18/18
Friday 15/02/2013, 03:16

Become one of us today

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals