[LFG] Guild that doesn't mind teaching

Thursday 14/02/2013, 09:23
Pot_Leaf - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Pot_Leaf - Guru English - Thursday 14/02/2013, 09:23

Hello, I'm currently looking for a guild that I can grow and compete with in friendly events. I could also use help with pretty much all different types of decks. If you have any questions about me or anything, feel free to PM me.

I'm also looking for participants to play my newly created event! It's called Flip 'Em, only 16 spots so register quickly!

2/8
Pot_Leaf - Guru English
Thursday 14/02/2013, 10:17

A little about me:

Been around the game a long time, I'm 23 years old. I like a friendly atmosphere, love being educated and thoroughly enjoy giving/receiving advice. I'm personable, and enjoy shooting the s**t with guildmates in guild chat, msg board or wherever we may communicate.
Favorite clan: Tossup between Nightmare (my oldest deck) and Rescue (My newest completed deck)
Favorite card: Kenny Cr - When I first saw an ad to join this game, Kenny was the card in the ad. So I scraped and saved until I had enough to buy him, then he turned CR and I know he'll never leave my collection!

Things I'm looking for:

1. Knowledge - No offense to the newer guilds, but I'd like to join somewhere that I can have deep conversations about the game.
2. Activity - I at LEAST log in once a day, if not play a couple games every day.. I expect the same from my guild
3. Events - I would like a guild that participates in events, nothing major just the odd fun time would do just fine.
4. Communication - Active in forums, clan chats, champions and overall guild support is very important to me
3/8
MrkingPin_LoA - Colossus - Legends of America English
Thursday 14/02/2013, 11:40

Come give MoB a visit.. I think you may like it
4/8
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 14/02/2013, 17:58

If you know spanish, you can join my guild, it has everything you are asking for, and games and stuff.
5/8
Pot_Leaf - Guru English
Thursday 14/02/2013, 22:25

Sorry don't speak spanish
6/8
lemiho19 - Senior - night school English
Friday 15/02/2013, 03:18

Nigh School #1 most active guild in America when you join you will never want to leave
7/8
lemiho19 - Senior - night school English
Friday 15/02/2013, 03:20

We also have an English major in the guild who helps keep the threads to the point
8/8
ruinmasters - Senior - Dark Sorcerers English
Sunday 17/02/2013, 14:23

You can join my guild Dark Sorcerers http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/guilds/guild/?id=1903008 I'll teach you everything you need and more. No mininum level required. All players accept. Plus a bonus of +5% battle points at the end of every battle.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals