Healing Card

Healing Card
Saturday 02/03/2013, 07:55
Space Churros - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Healing Card
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMYEnglish - Saturday 02/03/2013, 07:55

Hi! so I'm doing an LD mission and requires me to get 60 Heal Life Points..

which Card is the best to do this?

2/9
MaddAddams - Titan - Elephant Riders English
Saturday 02/03/2013, 09:19

For a Heal card to work, a few conditions need to be met:
I) You need to hit with the Heal card early
II) You need to then lose life lower than the cards max
III) You need to also not lose through KO

Both II and III are helped by a card with a high max, but also important is being in a clan that can reduce damage or use SOA or SOB to stay alive for the full four rounds. Cherry and Gretchen are my favorite healers for this reason. Sometimes you can toss eight or nine pills on Gretchen round one, and then just be defensive with DRing Roots and as long as they don't fury, win the fight off only that initial five damage! Also of note is Eddie, who with his clan's bonus has a power of 10 and often can hit round one. Because Eddie has a max over twelve, his Heal is almost always going to be live. Snowflake and Igor are both average. Ulawele will get you some heals, but he will tick it up slowly.

Some Heal cards aren't impressive to me. Ash is a misfit, because he's in a clan that likes to win as many rounds as possible (usually aiming for three round wins), and regains a lot of its life lost through +Life abilities. Eggman has similar issues where sometimes you're winning with a Jungo deck and you have 18 life. Lakit is in a rough position. He heals a lot, but his clan often has +Life and his minimum is so low, sometimes you'll just get KO'd trying to get the healing active. Gudvibz is just awful.
3/9
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Saturday 02/03/2013, 09:44

Eddie is probably the best because of his 10 power and high max. You could do it easily with Malicia because you don't have to win the round but it's heal 1 compared to heal 2. Snowflake is good, Loretta, Gretchen, Lakit and Cherry can be good too.
4/9
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Saturday 02/03/2013, 13:21

I have Cherry(thany you Duel Mode ) so I guess I have to use my Pussycat Deck to do this then

saving up forEddie tough..
5/9
Monday 04/03/2013, 23:46

Malicia is still new, and overpriced as a result. I wouldn't recommend her for a new player based on the price tag. After she's been around longer, her price should probably settle in to about where Gretchen's is.
6/9
calvin_0 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 10:23

Haha, i beat gain 60 life mission with Eggman and 7 DR deck...

i pill all with Eggman on first round then defense for the rest of the game... not the best way to do it, but its the easiest way to do it. even easier in duel mode.
7/9
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 10:53

@calvin_0: That's what basically I did for the mission.. I used my Pussycat Deck with over pilling Cherry.. and most of the clan is DR plus their Bonus..

8/9
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Thursday 07/03/2013, 04:36

All you need on LD mission 60 Heal Life Points, is 2 char with heal 2 ability like
Eddie, Gretchen , Cherry, Snowflake or Eggman.

anyway, i used, Gretchen and Eggman, because i need to win with 2 characters of Jungo and Roots so, it's like hitting 3 brids in 1 stone.
9/9
Friday 08/03/2013, 08:10

Well, Eggman will get the job done quick enough if you don't care about winning, I guess. Me, I like to win and get prizes from DT's or Survivor as I earn my missions.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals