1x Chikko Cr - 9k (full)
90k Clintz

PM for faster response

Daxose
UM

2/5
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 03/03/2013, 00:02

A lot of your cards are overpriced. For example, a Kenny Cr 0xp is 45 max, not 70k. Also the price for Gaia 0xp is 2.3-2.4k, not 4k each.
3/5
UR_Genie - Hero English
Sunday 03/03/2013, 01:42

Please disreguard 0 ComeAtMe's post he is correct that he over values some cards by a couple hundred and he did point out the 2 big mistakes the guy made.

However when you add it all up like I did and then add the 90k it equals 428k which is a perfectly good trade!
Daxose is making a fair deal!
4/5
Daxose - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 03/03/2013, 15:34

I made this initial post about a week ago asking for Vickie Cr and Smokey Cr and had a lot of additional cards in this trade but removed the ones I felt no one would like in an attempt to concentrate on Vickie Cr over Smokey Cr.

I rounded up (or down) on some cards and never took the first 0xp card you saw (that would be the minimum, not the average). I looked at when at large group of 0xp cards were going for. At the time of the initial post there was 1 Kenny Cr for 45k and 1 Kenny Cr going for 53k the others were going for 71k. Certainly it 'could' have been rounded to about 60 or so but when you see 1 Kenny Cr at 45, another at 53 and the rest floating around 70 it leads me to believe that the average price is 70k. I'm looking right now and the first group of cards I see for Kenny Cr floats around 48k, but max 45k? Don't think so.

You can say I overpriced some cards if that is your opinion, but this is a trade, not the market place. When you buy a card on the market you buy the cheapest card, when you trade your card you trade it at an average price (unless you're trying to sell fast) thus why you can spot a 0xp card for, say, 2.2 on the market place and I have it at 2.5 because that's where most of the cards are going for.

If those are your only gripes (Gaia and Kenny Cr) then I apologize but looking at the other cards I'm sure that the AVERAGE is very fitting for all of them.

Also, thanks Xi_Chi_Teke
5/5
Daxose - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 03/03/2013, 15:36

As for trade news:

Adding 0xp TanMan CR for full TanMan CR and making the collateral part of the deal

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals