alice princess - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
(deck)--roots and skeelz
alice princess - Senior English - Friday 08/03/2013, 12:41

2/3
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 08/03/2013, 16:16

Greem is not banned, probably should use her instead of Snowflake, make a room from Roots side then
Still wonder if Skeelz half deck can be better than just 1300 material. Full Roots or full Skeelz should be better in theory due to support cards
3/3
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 09/03/2013, 09:56

I think Snowflake is fine I guess, I wouldn't want my 4* to have only 7 power and risk in.
From playing against multiple Roots players in Elo, I find that players tend to put Treeman as a junk card. In that case, Flora could be a better alternative.

If you're keeping Snowflake, I suggest drop Gretchem and get Tuck since you're lacking in attack manipulation and you may tend to over-rely on raw hard power. Other than that I find it's a good deck to play with although I've never played anything like that so I wouldn't know

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals