Monday 20/05/2013, 16:08
Going to experiment with this setup a bit, quad 4 Berzerk/Vortex deck because no one takes Berzerk seriously and #YOLO #SWAG etc etc. If this ends up being a SoA heavy week, Sprinter is going to push out one of the Berzerk 4s, probably Elvis.
- High natural power
- Excellent DR penetration
- High gap with abilities
- 2 SoA offer decent control, even if one of them is situational
- Vortex halves allow for a more "mathy" approach to the game, with less guesswork and less chance of being demolished by an opening move
- Me, obviously. I'm a pro. Har har har.
- No DR/one tiny little Defeat gap closer
- Heavy damage is somewhat mitigated by SoA
- X-0DUS only has 7 power, badly needs to be buffed to 9