Ok, si I've experimented with different things, here's what I'm trying now. I'm not a very good player, so I'm having trouble reaching 1200 with this, and the deck might actually be really good and nothing should be changed. I have pretty much any non old cr card in these clans available.
- Versatile and way above the curve. Her being non-banned got me thinking, core.
- Defensive SoB, hoses AS, necessary against SoB (in particular). OP, core
- Mini Marina
, and decent even if SoB'd. Considering replacement, though.
- Defensive SoA. Used to be Ashley
, but I had too much dr. There's -life around I might keep.
- Offensive SoA. Not unreplacable, but none of the Ber 4* look appealing.
- I don't know. I switched between a lot of cards here.
- I added her recently, and now I maybe have too much low power DR again.
- Offensive SoB. Quite pleased with him.
So what happened is that I overloaded on utility, SoA, SoB and Dr in particular - and that's not bad but I'm not doing too well. Skeelz
of all things kill me a lot of the time (funny I know), and Vortex
was a pain so I added Cesare
. I can DR a lot, but I can't nuke or recover from a misjudged overpill too well so I'm too reliant on my opponents making mistakes.
What would you guys do... and most importantly - why?