Protection? And other effects

Friday 02/08/2013, 03:03
terence.kaneshi - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
terence.kaneshi - Senior English - Friday 02/08/2013, 03:03

I bought a Lola Noel from Market and I was surprised it came fully starred, yet in battle I have no idea what the ability does? It has Protection but it doesn't seem to do anything. Other things I see are stuff like Reprisal and Revenge, but the tutorial doesn't mention what they mean.

2/3
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 02/08/2013, 03:25

Protection: Power and Damage means that her stats would be unaffected by a card that would reduce her stats.
Ex) The All Star bonus (-2 opp power min 1) will not decrease her power to 5, but instead her power will remain at 7.
Ex2) The Pussycats bonus (-2 opp damage min 1) will not decrease her damage to 1, but instead her damage will remain at 3.
3/3
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Friday 02/08/2013, 03:31

Protection: Power and Damage
So "- opp. power" and "- opp. damage" don't affect her. This is only if her ability isn't stopped by a card with "stop opp. Ability" as a bonus or ability.
Reprisal is active if you play second in the round. Courage is the opposite.
Revenge is active if you lost the previous round. Confidence being the opposite.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals