Crs With Missions
Monday 05/08/2013, 15:39
Teo_Cr - Hero ελληνικά

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Crs With Missions
Teo_Cr - Hero - E X C A L I B U Rελληνικά - Monday 05/08/2013, 15:39

Hello everyone!I have an idea how to improve Ur
Once a year the players should vote a card to be cr.This card should have missions like the Ld's have.Then the first 200 players(the number can change)do the missions win this card.
How me idea look?
Comment and tell your ideas

2/4
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 05/08/2013, 16:11

Aside from char's mexican catapult idea, this has to be the worst idea I've personally seen. I'll break it down:

The Greed Factor: the element of randomness of cr's isn't just for fun purposes, it's also to eliminate the greed aspect involved. If people were able to vote on which card could become cr's, then they could massively stockpile them and make a killing.

The Rumor Factor: albeit I don't know why, the mods have a strict "you are not allowed to voice your opinion on which cards may or may not become cr's" thing on the message boards. If something like this came into fruition, I can almost guarantee that the amount of rumors would significantly increase.

The Fun Factor: lack of surprise equals lack of fun, plain and simple.
3/4
Teo_Cr - Hero - E X C A L I B U R ελληνικά
Monday 05/08/2013, 16:32

You're right but i didn't write something.
The stuff would choose 10 cards for the vote list and until the players make a card be cr the card the stuff chose for the vote list they will not allowed in the market
4/4
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 05/08/2013, 16:34

Thus making certain game mods (elo being one of them) incredibly annoying for people who don't have full collections during that time.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals