Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Calling Piranas players, I need help and opinions on Tula.

Thursday 08/08/2013, 14:26
Lingod - Titan Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Lingod - Titan - Harbingers of AresPortuguês - Thursday 08/08/2013, 14:26

With the recent 8 powered cards on the loose, Fang Pi, Berzerk, Junta and Skeels.

Is Tula still that effective?

I tend to love Tula but recently Its either 7 powered cards or 8, and with the Hurracan being the new Rescue I don't know if she is still that useful.

I have being using a Mono deck of Piranas but the times she is useful are seeming less and less.

If it is a All star or Rescue heavy week she dominates, but apart from that I think its not helping me a lot.

Have you been seeing the same problem or am I just having bad luck with the draws?

Cheers
« Previous12Next »

2/19
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 14:38

I wouldn't take her, Amiral Coco is a better choice for me.
3/19
Lingod - Titan - Harbingers of Ares Português
Thursday 08/08/2013, 14:44

Yeah he is already in the deck, my problem is that I am happy with the formation I have so far.

Bloodh, Raeth, Kristin, Tyd, Hawkins, Amiral Coco, Tula and Talon.

so 5/4/4/3/3/2/2/2

I get good draws but still Tula isnt really helping out.
4/19
BK-Stillborn - Titan Español
Thursday 08/08/2013, 17:50

I suggest the following deck: Baba Ector Hawkins Raeth Taljion Tula Tyd and the 5* of your choice.
Or maybe two 4* more instead a 3* and a 5*

I personally love Tula, it can completely destroy almost any not 8 powered card. IMO is better than Amiral Coco
5/19
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 17:51

What about Puff?
6/19
BK-Stillborn - Titan Español
Thursday 08/08/2013, 17:56

I don't like Puff, i think powerful pilling in 2* is bad idea. May be just splashing Spiaghi works better
7/19
Thursday 08/08/2013, 18:09

@BK-Stillborn

That's my problem, I'm happy with the deck so maybe Spiaghi is a better solution, I just don't like not having the protection of the sob in that turn.
And yeah Puff is nice but 2 damage doesn't help Piranas win.
I had a Baba/Ektor combo in the past and Baba can really save your ass sometimes, but Ektor I dont like his high min.

What about Kalder, suffers from Soa but then again so does Tula, and my problem right now are 8 powered beasts in hands where I draw Tula, Kalder could help out in that situation?
8/19
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 18:22

Lingod Ector's min is not high. You can use him 3rd round and he's still useful.

I mean Puff forces way more pillz than Tula anyway. Sure his damage is low, but if your using Tula to do damage that shouldn't be the way forward. Spycee is a good block card to get rid of them abilities, but a splash should do good for you.

May I recommend this deck.
Amiral Coco Hawkins Ector Taljion Tyd Baba Raeth Bloodh.

If you can get 3 wins out of 4 wins you'll pretty much win!
9/19
The Ideal - Master English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 20:15

Figured id throw in my 2 cents too, personally i like this deck.
2*: Amiral Coco, Hawkins
3*: Ector, Taljion, Tyd, Baba
4*: Raeth
5*: Lizbeth/Bloodh

Other cards worth nothing are Spiaghi and Chiara, not having any DR kinda sucks so putting in Spiaghi isnt a bad idea; Chiara is also a good card to splash since she can block most cards and doesnt need her bonus.
10/19
Thursday 08/08/2013, 21:03

@ DareSurfMeHOA
Thanks for the input, the Ektor thing is debatable and Baba, yeah I love Baba, he can do some very nice surprise moves the problem is that my only question in this deck is the two star spot, and I opened a thread to see if is just me that feels like Tula lost its use or if its something general. I like the deck in that star formation and I was trying to get some opinions on if she is worth using or not. I never used other two stars from the Piranas that much, Tula always got the job done and maybe some other experienced players could have some input on a different two stars that I am not used to play.

@ The Ideal I like your deck, have used it for sometimes in the past, but maybe its just me but I don't really get along with Ektor.
Spiaghi would be a nice option but has I said above I can lose support attack on Taljon and sometimes I need to force the opponent to pill with my two stars, Hawkins and Tula used to be able to do that job nicely but lately Tula doesnt seem to help much, and Spiaghi nobody is going to pill against him for one damage, and to not have sob lets facing most played clans hurt.

Again thanks for all the replies.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals