What clan should I half deck with freaks

What clan should I half deck with Freaks
Sunday 13/10/2013, 16:40
IM_Blissey - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
What clan should I half deck with freaks
IM_Blissey - Guru - ImmortalityEnglish - Sunday 13/10/2013, 16:40

After I picked up Olga and Hindelga in a pack one day I figure I should make with them (On elo of course) so here the half deck I want to do right now

Esmeralda and or maybe Hula depends on the week
Olga
Madelone
Hindelga

I want to use Pussycats so that half deck is
Lucy
Brittany
Noemi
Diana
Selina (If Hindelge is banned)

Any other ideas? And no I am not going to use Huracan, Frozn, Skeelz (Not that I don't have the cards but I will only do it in mono) All-stars, Bangers, Junkz, Brezerk, GHEIST, Roots (Elo mode ruined it for me) Jungo, Ulu Watu and Vortext

Thanks for the help
« Previous12Next »

2/11
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 16:57

Lena is better than Selina. Amazing against DR + Cards like Saki.
Always do a 4/4 Split.
Bogdan is simply the best 4* Freaks, Shazam is better than Esmerelda as it's a multi-purpose card. Noemi's decent but Clover + Jayzel's better. Your deck -

Hindelga
Bogdan/Madelone/Wolfgang if Bogdan's banned
Olga
Shazam

Lucy
Nabrissa/Brittany
Clover/Jayzel depending on your style.
Diana.
3/11
LP-Herald - Master English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 17:36

Or Sakrohm. nah boh/aliester, Anakrohm/Murray, Jautya
4/11
IM_Blissey - Guru - Immortality English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 18:14

Thanks for advice I just got Bogdan in a pack so I will use him unless he is banned but I rather use Madelone over Wolfgang because she is more useful for mind tricks than Wolfgang (And for the fact that I didn't buy him yet). Shazam is a good card but I would rather use Hula or Esmeralda because I would rather get the poison off but I will try him
I complety forgot about Clover because I find her useless without her bonus but I will definitely use it over Jayzel and Noemi I really rather only have one SOA
5/11
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 18:46

She's good with or without her bonus. You can never get enough SoA my friend, taking it out just because it's SoA is complete and utter stupidity.
Shazam is better than Hula + Esmerelda. Trust me!
Hula is definitely worse than Shazam, sure Hula gets her poison in a 3-1 split but that's it. Shazam can face AS, Watu, Bangers, Uppers, Junkz, Sak, Montana which makes her better than Esmerelda. Against other clans she's also good... Sob she keeps her bonus so can inflict poison, Vortex it becomes a fork, PC you have a defensive card that can attack as well, Shazam's beast against every clan.
6/11
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 21:43

The deck I got to 1300 w regularly,
Half Freaks half Sakrohm
The Sakrohm half:
Alexie, juatya, Murray, Uranus
7/11
Sunday 13/10/2013, 21:45

Not Alexie, aleistar sorry
I'd definitely use Shazam in the Freaks he's way to good not to use. Wolfgang, Quasichoco n really nice too
8/11
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Friday 18/10/2013, 20:25

Shazam is probably more staple than any other Freaks card and I while it's elitist and narow minded to say "I wouldn't play Freaks without him under any conditions" it's not unwise. He's not a very good card tbh, but if Freaks had 4 playable SoB/CoB characters, they'd probably all be staples. So whatever you do with Freaks, Shazam has to be in there.

You need a SoA, and the only real choice is between Bogdan and Splata Cr. It's not so much about needing a SoA in general, you need a Freaks SoA because of opposing SoB abilities and !!! oposing CoB !!!. Having said that, I wouldn't play Freaks at all if Saki is running around.

Olga has no competition - there are options, just none as good. There's a bunch of good looking 4* Freaks, but it's Freaks - the bonus is good enough that a good DMG reducer like Wolfgang simply beats everything. Othewise cut a star somewhere a get Baldovino in and bluff with all day.

And as for the other deck? Diana, Clover, Lucy and whatever. Nabrissa, Britanny, Ivana, Cherry and Jayzel all work. Low star Pussycats aren't bad without their bonus, and low Freaks generaly are so I preffer cutting stars with cats and squeezing that Baldovino in. Diana and Clover can win you games on their own, and even with Olga, Shazam, Splata Cr and Wolfgang the Pussycat half will often feel more solid.
9/11
Saturday 19/10/2013, 11:50

The deck I had the most succes w for elo: Sakrohm/Freaks

Juatya, Uranus, Murray, aleistar
Daqun, Madelone, Wolfgang, Shazam

This deck (for whatever reason) got me to 1300 on a regular basis w no/lil problem.

I tried Lakit l, Wakai, Quasichoco, Wonald, n a bunch of other combos. This worked the best. Olga, Olga Noel r amazing cards but I didn't find them for this build, maybe ur play style is different so don't b afraid to mix n match till u creat a winner
10/11
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 12:45

I can't imagine 1300 being too difficult with a 27* deck. You've obviously mixed something up.

You're entitled to having your 'playstyle', but Olga should never be left out if she's available.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals