New deck idea

New deck idea
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 18:26
412rayray - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
New deck idea
412rayray - Titan - D-VersifiedEnglish - Wednesday 16/10/2013, 18:26

So I want to take advantage of Graven this/next week. My thoughts, plz help.
Bernie, Cornelia, Elvis, Graven, Lola, Melanie
Plunk, Kephron

Maybe use Rudy, Redra, Jeffery?
« Previous123Next »

2/22
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 18:44

Graven Elvis Lola Melanie are sort of your standard Bezerk cards right? You are aiming for Mono Bezerk so I can understand that.

What's your opinion on Konrad, do you like him as he seems like such a beast.

Plunk's a good splash but Roger is far superior in the clan he's in, 1 power less for 2 extra damage and the ability to gain any other bonus which can make up for Plunk's ability, plus he's too good to miss.

Graven Elvis Kephren/Konrad Lola Roger Melanie is your choices after that decision. Then you have to make another decision on your 2 Stars.

Bernie's a terrible card, your almost always going to get that backlash done which will only result in 3 gap, opposed to Cornelia's or Drummond's gap so rule him out.

Cornelia or Drummond depends on your common pilling habits, are you likely to pill 3 or more on Cornelia? If so Cornelia's the one for you, otherwise choose Drummond as he's more useful in lower pillz. Then you choose from Miho or Drummond, this is pretty much the same argument, except Miho has a good minimum to her card, and has 1 extra damage. 3 Pillz + Up Miho's the better card.

You've then got one card left, you can choose from Spiaghi or Redra as I imagine your 2* is your average throwaway. If that's not the case consider something like Derby Queen, I don't know how you play so I can't make that choice for you. Your then left with
Graven Kephren/Konrad Elvis Lola Roger Melanie 2* of your choice + Miho/Drummond.

Solid deck but attack manip = No No
3/22
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 21:09

Try this:

Graven, Elvis, Lola, Melanie, Roger, Jeffrey, Redra, chiara.
4/22
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 23:20

I appreciate the love guys. I ten to be a relaxed style player (Freaks work well for me) that's y I included Plunk. I also prefer to incorporate a "sneaky" dmg clan w an atk manip clan. Azeem I love all those cards which is why I'm asking I guess lol, Guedes I like the suggestion n will try this first. If I don't have any success I'll switch to Azeem's take. Thanks guys
5/22
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 23:49

So far: I've won 4/5 but have used Plunk not Chiara. Am thinking of dropping Redra n Lola (I hate anyone under pwr 7 for elo) for Chiara n Cornelia. I would love to find a way to use Kephron. Any new input guys?
6/22
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Thursday 17/10/2013, 04:17

Kephren Redra chiara +Sasha? Graven Roger Melanie Elvis
You can't really get rid of Redra though.. there isn't a reasonable (2*) replacement from either clan...
7/22
Thursday 17/10/2013, 04:45

Yeah Bak I'm realizing that Redra will have to stay. I'm looking for an unbalanced Berzerk deck, I want to utilize Berzerk bonus as much as possible but want to round out the clan's shortcomings w 2-3 from another clan. Skeelz seemed like the best option for that.
8/22
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Thursday 17/10/2013, 05:16

Then zeem basically got it.
Maybe.
Graven Elvis Melanie Roger Kostner
Kephren Redra Bella-Sasha (maybe one of these to Drummond?)
Neither of these clans have good 2* so one of these is gonna be the best you'll get..
9/22
Thursday 17/10/2013, 05:56

So far I've been having success w:

Graven, Elvis, Melanie, Roger, Jeffery, Kawamashi (in place of Lola), Plunk n Redra

I've lost only once n am over 1100 in a day. Not to bad so far
10/22
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Thursday 17/10/2013, 16:42

The deck i said is strong, but it demands some skill and practice to get the best of it. If Plunk is working for you instead of chiara, thats great. But i wouldn't change Lola, her lower power doesn't matter since it is a defensive card. Think about her as an enhanced Redra.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals