Kephren
Praxie
Redra
Sandro
Sasha

Any suggestions would be helpful....

offline DUC-San Titan  
Saturday 26/10/2013, 00:02

They do very well in a halfdeck with Chiara, Plunk, Redra and Kephren. Especially when Leviatonn, Lizbeth or Oshitsune are unbanned and many people plays SoA/SoB clans.
In mono I think they also will work great. Dr Falkenstein and Sasha have great attack that helps them to beat other attack manipulation clans. You have 2 nice DRs (Redra and Kephren) and they work amazing with Jay and Chiara Cr. You have Sandro with 10 power and Praxie with stable damage.
But I think the problem of the skeelz is that when they meet clans without soa/sob (Pussycats, Allstars, Sakrohm) only your ability has effect while the opponent has an effective bonus and ability.
So when cards like Oshi and Leviatonn are banned, I think they are risky to use in mono. In half they will still work amazing.

offline 412rayray Titan D-Versified
Saturday 26/10/2013, 01:19

I really like ur deck, I'd use Liam somehow for 1 SOA. The deck works well (I use mono-Skeelz sometimes as well), I like Skeelz for both mono and half decks. They work well w any atk man clan as well as Jungo n Berzerk. Spaigi is also a lil more useful than Redra if it helps

offline EAClintFighter Guru Elysium Aether
Saturday 26/10/2013, 02:28

Good idea swapping Spiagi for Redra. Better min and powersmiley

available BlackStormMOB Guru Masters of Battle
Saturday 26/10/2013, 03:50

The skeelz are very effective in elo with power and abilities but lack the damage and good In low pillz fights too

offline _Guedes_ Hero  
Saturday 26/10/2013, 17:27

Dr falkenstein is a must in mono skeelz

offline _Guedes_ Hero  
Saturday 26/10/2013, 17:35

Also, give a try in manfred, hes better than jay sometimes.

Saturday 26/10/2013, 23:33

I've gone over 1300 w:
Chiara Cr
Redra
Dr Falkenstein
Sandro
Sasha
Minerva
Plunk

Saturday 26/10/2013, 23:38

And Andy Ld (sorry, I forgot him)

The deck works well, 2 dr, 3 pwr man, 2 atk man n 2 pill man (sort of)

Id like to use Liam (SOA) somehow, maybe lose Andy Ld n put the pill in somewhere else but I'm unsure who else to add. Liam is one of the most underrated Skeelz there is imo

offline EAClintFighter Guru Elysium Aether
Sunday 27/10/2013, 00:06

Is Corvus worth a look?

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.