We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer ).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
Wow 60 you have to be committed nevertheless addicted to touneys and just playing
@ Dragon..60+ level to create a tourney using the tool is just temporary..as Fraggle mentioned "The level required to create an event will be lower upon release."
its only because its still in beta..
Im level 51 darn well when the level gets reduced hopefully it will be level 50 at least and how much dose it cost to set one up?
The level requirement to be able to create your own event is just temporary. It is still in trial beta so it is set to 60. This is to avoid having too many tournaments created by everybody. Don't worry, it will eventually go down to allow the others to enjoy the new event tool.
Creating an event is not a hassle. The event page is made in a user friendly way where it guides you step by step as to what you need to do. Though, by saying that, I should also say that organizing it is the big challenge for it.
There are no fees to set up an event.