We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer ).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
The limit as been lowered to level 50.
A lot of fixes and improvements have been made to the tool to make it easier.
Let us know if you like it
Fraggle: Does this mean that because its still in beta / trial and you said it will be lowerd after its off beta, does this mean it
-Might- be lowerd again o.O
50 is this limit perment or sut for a little period
It will be lowered for release.
And when will that be and also lowered to what, level 40.
Mph: because its in beta/trial.. they are using people 50+ as there "Test Dummies".. this will be like survivor, 2-5 weeks.. and the lv is up to them.. altho, IMO lv 40 is abit low.. >.>
@kaneholt I noticed that. ackual some cards did soem didn't