We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer ).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
i think it's low because, i think you should work for it, lv 40 isnt REALLY hard if you are really active, 50 i admit is kinda hard, but it means you have to work for it, and something earned is better than something given, as the saying goes lolz..
Yeha i can use it now thanks mods grate creation better the presets
Just A Few Bit levels To GO!
I Will Now Work harder For These Fun EVENTS!
Thanks Mods And Admins
Level has been lowered to 45!
Lots of improvements / fixs have been made to the tool to make it easier to use.
Hi lol i neva knew Vickie Cr was marco her pic?????
Each card is Marco if you wanna see the profile...
i can make events now..